Everything was handled professionally and the knowledge and expertise of the staff were evident and extremely helpful. The interviews of the board and senior staff beforehand helped to instill confidence in Tom and really set the tone for the entire process.
- Tracy McFerrin Foster
- Board Chair, Kansas City Public Television
- Vice President, Hall Family Foundation
A consistent comment from our search committee members was the high quality of the semi-finalists...and the outstanding research and preparation provided by your professional team.
- Geoffrey Simon
- Search Chair
- WEDU-TV, Tampa, FL
We are Public Media's search firm.
Livingston Associates has helped identify hundreds of qualified applicants for positions throughout public radio and television. Find out how we can help your organization.
Strategy Powered People - People Powered Strategy.
Our services include:
To read the article in Current about the Alaska strategic planning work click here.
on your new
General Manager and CEO
on your new
Director and General Manager
Director of Engineering (Applications Under Review)
CoastAlaska, Juneau, AK
Livingston Associates Track Record
Innovation and diversity are key factors in the success of public media. In the last 6 years, Livingston Associates has conducted 25 GM/CEOs, 52% of the hires have been women and/or ethnic minorities.
- Vice President of Radio - WNIN, Evansville, IN
- Account Management Manager - NPR, Washington, DC
- Executive Director - Iowa Public Radio, Des Moines, IA
- Chief Content Officer - Vermont Public Television (VPT), Colchester, VT
- General Manager - WHIL, Mobile, AL
- General Manager - KCME Classical Music, Colorado Springs, CO
- Executive Director - IPBS / Indiana Public Broadcasting Stations, Inc., Ft. Wanye, IN
- President and General Manager - WMFE-FM, Orlando, FL
- General Manager - KNME-TV, Albuquerque, NM
- Executive Director - Free Speech TV, Denver, CO